Our goal is to educate Americans abroad on the topic of Expatriate Taxation.
This section contains the articles we published on the subject.
- How Expats Can Cash Checks From the IRS While Abroad 23 May 2020
- IRS releases guidance on returning erroneously received stimulus checks 10 May 2020
- Couples with NRA spouses have to choose - file jointly and lose stimulus eligibility or file separately and possibly pay higher tax 29 Apr 2020
- Non-US Citizen Amazon Resellers & U.S. Tax Obligations 27 Apr 2020
- Why Expat Tax Returns May Have Strange Country Codes 26 Apr 2020