Our goal is to educate Americans abroad on the topic of Expatriate Taxation.
This section contains the articles we published on the subject.
- GILTI income may be exempt for individual US owners of foreign corporations registered in high tax countries 02 Aug 2020
- Deductions for Foreign-Derived Intangible Income and GILTI: Final Regulations 01 Aug 2020
- Relief from Filing Forms 3520a/3520 for Certain Tax-Favored Foreign Trusts 29 Jun 2020
- IRS Update: Combat-zone contract workers qualify for Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE) 24 Jun 2020
- Totalization Agreement and Additional Child Tax Credits 27 May 2020